Cutting The Cord
Be sure to ask about our Senior and Military discounts!*
*Limited to only one discount per transaction. Some exclusions may apply.
Starting at $129
- In-Home Installation
Service cost includes Router Setup Service, if applicable.
*Additional TV setup available for a fee of $15 for each additional TV.
Purchase of all devices and streaming media service subscriptions are the responsibility of the customer.
Complete Streaming Package
Do you have questions about Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services? Are you interested in switching from your current cable TV service to a streaming service?
Our Cutting the Cord Complete Package will help you through the entire process of moving to a streaming solution. We’ll review all of the streaming service options, assist you with selecting and setting up your streaming devices, and help you get all of your accounts setup and working correctly.
- We’ll start by reviewing your current internet service speeds and make recommendations to ensure you won’t have any trouble or buffering delays while streaming.
- Next, we’ll review your current router to ensure your wireless network can support multiple streaming devices, and help you pick out a replacement if your current one won’t work.
- We’ll also help you select a streaming media device that will be easy for you to use and meet all of your needs.
- Next, we’ll review the various video and TV streaming services available and help you choose the right services to ensure you are able to watch all of your favorite TV shows.
- We’ll also discuss your options for local TV and recommend an HDTV antenna.
- Finally, we’ll setup and connect your new streaming media devices on up to 4 TVs*.
- If applicable, connection of HDTV antenna and channel scan included.
- Setup also includes installation of up to 15 streaming media apps.
- 30 minute device introduction and training session included.
Internet Service Speeds
With our Complete Streaming Package, we'll start by reviewing your internet service speeds and home networking equipment to ensure all of your streaming services will work correctly without buffering.
Streaming Device Selection
Next, we'll review your streaming device options and help you select the best one for your needs.
With the Amazon Fire TV stick, you can easily search for your favorite TV shows and movies using the Alexa Voice Remote.
Inexpensive and very easy to use, the Roku Express is the perfect choice for streaming beginners.
Streaming Video Services
After we've found the perfect device, it's time to review all of the streaming video service choices.
Hulu is great for streaming network TV shows (ABC, Fox & NBC) along with some great movie options.
Netflix allows you to stream a variety of cable TV shows and movies, along with a variety of unique original series.
Amazon Prime Video is included as part of your Amazon Prime subscription and offers a unique variety of TV shows and movies.
Live TV Options
We'll also help you select the perfect live TV and sports streaming service too.
Sling TV is service that lets you watch live TV and on-demand channels on your TV, computer, tablets, and smartphones.
Playstation Vue lets you watch and record live TV using their cloud DVR option. You do not need to have a Playstation in order to use the Playstation Vue service.
YouTube TV is a TV streaming service that includes live TV from 70+ broadcast, cable, and regional sports networks.
Don't Forget About Local TV
To ensure we're not forgetting anything, we'll also help you select the perfect HDTV antenna so your TV will still receive local network channels.
Amplified HDTV Antenna
Adding an amplified HDTV antenna to your streaming setup is the perfect way to still enjoy all of your favorite local network channels.